We are recruiting a Locations Apprentice
*UPDATE – POSITION FILLED*
Liverpool City Council’s Film Office is Recruiting a Locations Apprentice!
This is an exciting opportunity for an anyone interested in the film or events industry to gain work experience whilst studying towards a recognised qualification.
Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit a Locations Apprentice on a two year fixed term advanced apprenticeship working in a supported environment to develop skills and knowledge.
The successful candidate will provide location support to the Liverpool Film Office Team within Culture Liverpool and to carry out a wide range of duties relating to supporting film & TV related activity & events in order to meet the objectives of the City Council.
• Support the Film Office Team in aspects of film liaison support particularly in relation to the use of locations, bases and unit parking
• Scout for new locations, bases and unit parking in Liverpool and across the Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral)
• Take photographs and keep updated the digital ‘Locations Library’ and website
• Support with recces, attend and coordinate site meetings, liaison with city council departments and external agencies.
• Take on specific office/workplace related responsibilities and duties as requested. Such duties will include day to day administration, monitoring, minute taking, preparation and booking of meeting rooms, budget monitoring, raising purchase orders, manual handling and other specific duties in support of filming related events.
• Support the team with information for updates, reports and monitoring of film office related activities
• Support the compilation of promotional materials, e-brochures, information packs etc.
• Assist with the management of the film office stores and ensure good order and maintenance of equipment (traffic cones, road signs, PPE etc.)
• Attend promotional events, exhibitions, workshops and other events at other venues as and when required