Welcome to Action! Liverpool Film Office’s new skills development programme.
This programme will be run over the next three years and will offer a range of free-to-all courses and career development training that will include:
- Career surgeries
- Basic training
- Industry bootcamps
- Access to additional employability assets
The opportunities are available to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Aged 18 & over (there is no upper age limit)
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must live in the Liverpool City Region
- You cannot be in further or higher education
- You must have less than 3 broadcast standard credits
To gain access to these opportunities you need to register on the Liverpool Film Office Crew Database as a new entrant in the department that most interests you.
Please note that this initiative is not designed for acting roles but for those interested in behind the scenes/crew roles.
To register, please click here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org